The next-gen Redmi Notes are rumored to debut in the last quarter in China, just like previous years. Ahead of that, we have been hearing about these products from various sources.
Amidst this, a mysterious Redmi smartphone has been spotted in the IMEI database.
According to Xiaomiui, this unknown Redmi phone bears the following model numbers.
Going by the last character in the model numbers (G, I, and C), there will be three regional variants of the handset, such as ‘Global’, ‘India’, and ‘China’.
In other words, it will be available in almost all markets. Further, the first four digits (2309) suggest that it could go official as early as September.
The global variant of this device was earlier certified by EEC alongside an alleged Redmi Note 13 series smartphone. Unfortunately, both of these listings do not reveal anything about the product.
Since the phone is anticipated to go official soon, it should pop up on more certification agencies and benchmarks. Perhaps, we will get to learn more about the handset in the coming days.
Until then, our guess is that it could be either part of the Redmi Note 13 lineup or the Redmi 12 series.
- Mysterious Redmi Note 13 series phone with Dimensity 9200 Plus chip, 200MP camera could be in works
- Xiaomi Achieves Remarkable Success With The MIX Fold 3, Redmi K60 Ultra First Sales In China
- Xiaomi 13T Pro camera details leak reveal it will be a tweaked version of the Redmi K60 Ultra
- Xiaomi drops software support for Redmi Note 9, Redmi 9, and Poco M2
- Redmi K60 Ultra 24GB RAM + 1TB storage variant goes on sale